Rockford Main Office
Call (616) 866-0724
When you suddenly need an ambulance, you needn't worry about cost. Become a member of the Rockford Ambulance Care Plan. Just $50 a year keeps you covered for medically necessary ambulance transports, at no out of pocket expense if you have insurance. If you do not have insurance, your membership entitles you to a 50% discount on your total bill.
• Advanced cardiac, life support and trauma care in our new state-of-the-art ambulances.
• $50 a year protects your entire household. Care Plan members are never charged for medically necessary ambulance transports to the hospital. If you have insurance. If you do not have insurance, your membership entitles you to a 50% discount on your total bill.
• We bill the insurance, Medicare and Medicaid direct for you. If an insurance check comes to you, simply forward it to us.
• Reduced rates for wheelchair van and non-emergency ambulance transfer services.
• Accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Ambulance Services.
Apply For Membership
Become a Member
Renew Your Membership
Exclusive Offer for Care Plan Members!
We understand members want to feel safe and maintain independence so we are offering exclusive discounted pricing on the LivelyTM Mobile Plus personal emergency response system (PERS) device to our members.
• Connect to help with a single button
• 24/7, any question big or small
• Enhanced GPS, for help anywhere
Call for more information: 866-828-9922. Use 5Star Rockford for discount.
BEST BUY HEALTH, GREATCALL, CST, LIVELY and 5STAR are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. ©2020 Best Buy. All rights reserved.
The fee covers everyone in the household, adults and children. To be considered part of a household the members must be legal residents at the address listed for the home. All members must be on record with Rockford Ambulance to receive benefits.
Wheelchair Van transfers are not covered in full by the Care Plan but as a member you receive a discount
Your initial membership payment covers your household from the time Rockford Ambulance receives the signed contract and full payment of $50.00 and continues until September 30. All members must be on record with Rockford Ambulance to receive benefits. The plan is not offered at a pro-rated price for partial year.
Your membership does not cover transports out of our area.
Yes! You do not have to be at your residence to be covered under the care plan. For instance, if you are in an auto accident within our coverage area, you will still be covered under the plan.
©2021 website by CityWebCentral
Use our online payment service to securely and conveniently pay an ambulance or wheelchair van bill, or to make a donation.
We offer a membership program called the Care Plan to residents in our service area. $50 per year covers out-of-pocket expenses for medically necessary ambulance transports to the hospital if you have insurance. If you do not have insurance, your membership entitles you to a 50% discount on your total bill.
We serve Rockford, Cedar Springs, Lowell, Sparta, Sand Lake, Belmont, Kent City, Algoma, Alpine, Cannon, Courtland, Grand Rapids Charter, Grattan, Lowell, Nelson, Oakfield, Plainfield, Solon, Sparta, Spencer, Tyrone, Vergennes and Chester.
The social side of Rockford Ambulance. Staff, events, happenings. Keep up with our latest.