Rockford Main Office
Call (616) 866-0724
When you suddenly need an ambulance, you needn't worry about cost. Become a member of the Rockford Ambulance Care Plan. Just $39 a year keeps you covered for medically necessary ambulance transports.
• Advanced cardiac, life support and trauma care in our new state-of-the-art ambulances.
• $39 a year protects your entire household. Care Plan members are never charged for medically necessary ambulance transports to the hospital. This is important because insurance companies rarely pay the total cost.
• We bill the insurance, Medicare and Medicaid direct for you. If an insurance check comes to you, simply forward it to us.
• Reduced rates for wheelchair van and non-emergency ambulance transfer services.
• Accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Ambulance Services.
Apply For Membership
Become a Member
Renew Your Membership
Get Help Anytime, Anywhere
Ask about our 5 Star Urgent Response Discount!
As a Rockford Ambulance Care Plan member, you can take advantage of discounted member pricing on the compact, discreet, GPS enabled 5Star device. It attaches conveniently to your keychain, purse, backpack or other items.
Simply press the button anytime you need help, and you're connected to the 5Star - or press and hold to connect to 9-1-1 directly.
Call (616)866-0724 for more information.
The fee covers everyone in the household, adults and children. To be considered part of a household the members must be legal residents at the address listed for the home.
Wheelchair Van transfers are not covered in full by the Care Plan but as a member you receive a discount
Your initial membership payment covers your household from the time Rockford Ambulance receives the signed contract and full payment of $39.00 and continues until the following September 30. The plan is not offered at a pro-rated price for partial years.
Your membership does not cover transports out of our area.
Yes! You do not have to be at your residence to be covered under the care plan. For instance, if you are in an auto accident within our coverage area, you will still be covered under the plan.
©2019 website by CityWebCentral
Use our online payment service to securely and conveniently pay an ambulance or wheelchair van bill, or to make a donation.
We offer a membership program called the Care Plan to residents in our service area. $39 per year covers out-of-pocket expenses for medically necessary ambulance transports to the hospital.
We serve Rockford, Cedar Springs, Lowell, Sparta, Sand Lake, Belmont, Kent City, Algoma, Alpine, Cannon, Courtland, Grand Rapids Charter, Grattan, Lowell, Nelson, Oakfield, Plainfield, Solon, Sparta, Spencer, Tyrone, Vergennes and Chester.
The social side of Rockford Ambulance. Staff, events, happenings. Keep up with our latest.